Demonologist is a new game about hunting ghost. You team up with some friends and try to figure out what haunts the creepy buildings. Some readers may think about Phasmophobia right now, and they are right. Both games have similar basics. Of course, you can’t fight with paranormal entities without proper equipment. In this guide we will present tools available in the game.
Ouija Board in Demonologist
Ouija Board allows you to communicate with ghosts and ask them some basic questions about their whereabouts or age.
- How old are you?
- Where are you?
However, it drains your sanity. There used to be a very negative perk connected with it – you couldn’t say goodbye and the ghost was always listening. However, in patch to v0.1.2. update this feature was added. Now you can end your activity with this tool.
List of tools in Demonologist
You can buy most of the tools before missions in the shop. However, there are some, which you can find only during the game. So, look around carefully.
- Tarot cards – they have different powers. Their usefulness depends on which one you draw. We described this tool and its effects in a separate article, read about it here.
- EMF – detects electromagnetic waves left behind by paranormal activity. Cost: 1100.
- ESG – raises energy of paranormal entities to display the ghost itself on top of the device. Cost: 1300.
- Flashlight – an enemy of dark places. Cost: 600.
- Easel Canvas – paranormal entities can draw their images from the dimension they inhabit onto the canvas. Cost: 1300.
- Ecto Glass – allows you to see ectoplasms left behind by ghosts, and objects invisible to the naked eye. Cost: 1500.
- Spirit box – allows you to ask questions to a ghost. Cost: 1300. You can read more about this tool here.
- UV Light – can show fingerprints of Paranormal entities on objects they have interacted with. Cost: 800.
- Crucifix – will protect you from ghosts’ attacks. Cost: 2000.
- Thermometer – measures the temperature of the room. Cost: 1200.
- Sanity Pills – can help you regain some of your sanity. Cost: 1500.
- Candle – provides light and helps maintain your sanity. Cost: 600.
- Tripod camera – can be placed in a location and monitored remotely. Cost: 1600.
- Photo camera – you can take pictures with it. Cost: 1400.
- Salt Gun – you can find it only on the Hospital map.
- Voodoo Doll – using it will cause the ghost to do something. It triggers various interactions. However you have to watch out, as it may start the hunt.